SAC Tracker Meeting Reports
From the moment a meeting is announced until the FDA makes its decision, SAC Tracker has you covered. With an extensive voting and decision history, SAC Tracker provides the information for your analysis.
At this site we offer the first report, the "Background Analysis" for FREE until the day after the meeting.
Our paying subscribers receive a series of reports by email. For most of the meetings that involve a vote, there are 5 reports. For meetings that do not involve a vote, there are 3 reports. The schematic below describes the content and timing. Note that subscribers can select one or more specific Committees of interest.
For an example of the report series click the links below:
Subscribers also have access to the SAC Tracker database
- Reports for meetings dating back to 2010
- FDA and Sponsor meeting materials (e.g., agenda, transcript, presentation slides)
- Within-text search of the aforementioned reports and meeting materials
- Profiles for each Committee (showing past meeting dates and topics for each Committee and links to relevant reports) download Committee Profile example
- Profiles for each voting Committee member (showing how that member voted in meetings since 2010 and the comments he/she made with their vote) download Member Profile example and CV